Aluminum Hurricane & Storm Shutter Panels
Our hurricane shutters & storm panels are designed to protect your family and your personal belongings from hurricanes and intruders. They are Dade and Florida building code (FBC) compliant.
These aluminum shutters attach to the walls around windows and doors on tracks. Storm panels are corrugated, and each piece overlaps the next for maximum strength. The top of the panel is slipped up and into a track above the window, and the bottom of the panel is secured by wing nuts to a lower track permanently attached beneath the window.
The corrugated panel design enables shutters to be stacked compactly when not in use, minimizing required storage space. Each storm panel comes with an upper and lower track that mount to a building’s walls.
Storm Panel Features and Advantages
• Made out of .050 aluminum
• Easy to handle, lightweight
• We stock lengths ranging from 24” up to 99” (custom lengths can be ordered)
• Most economical solution for storm and hurricane protection
• Very Strong Wind and Impact Protection.
• Arches, Angles and other unique opening sizes can be covered.
• Removable so they do not change the look of the home or building.
• Storm Panels can be stacked and stored away when not in use.