Both commercial and residential roofing are significant investments and because of this your roof needs to look good and protect your home or business for many years. Whether you are requiring a new roof or re-roofing, our Rooftops consultants will help you decide on a solution that is right for you. Let our project planners assist you in selecting a roofing solution that can be environmentally friendly, energy efficient and able to withstand the ever increasing ferocity of Caribbean hurricanes.
Selecting The Right Roofing Materials
The material you choose for your roof is a matter of personal choice. The style of your home and the shape of your roofline may dictate the materials that might work best, but the type and color are largely up to you and your budget.
Our experts have carefully selected each of the standard roofing products we offer not only on the basis of aesthetic appeal, but lasting value. Our crews are certified to install the following roofing systems:
Rooftops specializes in top-of-the-line metal roofs. If you’re installing a new roof in the Virgin Islands, metal roofing is an excellent choice. Create a look of distinction by doing your complete roof, or by adding a standing seam metal roof accent. Choose from a whole array of designer and cool colors.
Attractively Understated -
Our hand crafted metal roofs add a touch of distinction to your home or business that cannot be achieved with other materials.
Energy Efficient - Combine the energy efficiency of aluminum with the Heat reflectivity of our specially formulated Rooftop Acrylic Coating and you have a roof that will save you thousands of air conditioning dollars
Longer Lasting - Metal Roofs are virtually indestructible and are resistant to high winds.
Increase the value of your property - You can expect to add more than 50% of the value of the roof to your home instantly.
A metal standing seam roof is exceptionally durable, puncture resistant and useful for new construction as well as re-roofing projects. Rooftops can manufacture Metal Standing Seam roofing in the following materials:
- Galvanized Steel
The metal roof panels are comparatively light – But the strength is in the engineering. Each metal standing seam roof panel has a raised seam of 1 to 1 7/8 inches. This is the ‘standing seam’ that gives the roofing style its name.
- Available in many fade-resistant colors
- Concealed fasteners for a clean look
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
Metal Shingle Roofing
There are many Metal Shingle styles, textures and shapes to choose from such as: diamond shaped, simulated wood shingle, simulated Cedar shakes, Bermuda- layered style and standing seam shingles to name a few.
- Simulated Looks and Textures
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Can be applied over existing roofs
- Available in Zinc, Aluminum and Copper
Corrugated Metal Roofing
Corrugated metal roofs are popular for many reasons. Mainly their light weight combined with their portability make them a convenient roofing material. Today these roofs are continuing in popularity due to their durability. Corrugated metal roofs will last 2 to 3 times the length of less expensive roofs.
- Resist the harmful effects of nature better than roofs made from other materials.
- Impervious to fire
- Harmlessly dissipate the electric charge of a lightning strike
- Stand up to high winds better than asphalt shingles.
- Can be installed over existing roofs
Whether retro-fitting a home or commercial building, spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation is among the best ways to increase energy efficiency and improve comfort.
NEW INNOVATIVE POLYURETHANE FOAM PRODUCTS
• 2-part Urethane Spray Foam for large jobs, mixing separate resin and catalyst compounds at the application nozzle.
• Environment Friendly - Premium Spray Foam is a High R-Value, Ozone friendly, EPA approved two-component, spray applied Polyurethane Foam. For use in residential, commercial and industrial applications; instead of more traditional forms of insulating materials such as fiberglass, cellulose or other loose-fill products.
OUR GRACO REACTOR E-30 SPRAY FOAM MACHINE
SPF Graco E30 Hydraulic Spray Foam Machine; the next generation technology for spray foam insulation applications.
Rooftops V.I. is the only roofing company in the Virgin Islands with the Reactor 2 E-30; a state of the art, computer-driven, 2-part Urethane spray foam system providing:
• Better Spraying performance
• Better cost containment and forecasting
• Software confirmation job was sprayed to specifications
• Smooth, consistent spray performance
If you’re looking up Single and Two-Ply Membrane Roofing’ you are probably replacing or repairing your commercial roof. Single-Ply Membranes are sheets of rubber and other synthetics that can be ballasted, mechanically fastened or chemically adhered to insulation creating a layer of protection on your commercial facility.
TPO SINGLE-PLY ROOFING MEMBRANE
Thermoplastic Polyolefin – single-ply roofing membranes are among the fastest growing commercial roofing products and have gained broad industry acceptance for their many performance and installation advantages.
PVC SINGLE-PLY ROOFING MEMBRANE
Engineered to provide premium performance at a very cost-effective price. Single ply PVC membrane is suitable for use in all types of single-ply systems: mechanically attached, ballast applied and fully adhered.
MODIFIED BITUMEN 2-PLY MEMBRANE
A system with redundant waterproofing protection - Especially for rooftops that will see frequent foot traffic. Provides strong thermal resistance and enhanced puncture protection.